Handmade Tea Cosy
Keep your tea piping hot for longer with this lovely tea cosy, handmade by a young designer in Cornwall.
- Handmade in Cornwall
- Outer material made from linen or brushed cotton. Lining made from baby cord or cotton ticking, padded with polyester wadding
- Design detail appliqué with freehand machine embroidery on front and back
- Available in red, green or natural
- Size: approx 28 x 26 x 72cm
- Please note, as these items are handmade, they will not be identical to the image
- Previously £60, now just £35!
The tea cosies are handmade with love and care on an old singer sewing machine by a young designer, based in Cornwall. The designer says, “Every piece I create is unique and individual. I search high and low to discover the most beautiful fabrics. I hope you enjoy using them as much as I enjoy making them.”
This product, along with all of our products on this site are guaranteed by us for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you change your mind, the item is damaged on arrival or breaks in that time contact us and we will provide you with a freepost returns address and offer you a full refund or a replacement.
Absolutely no questions asked!
Our own guarantee does not clash with the manufacturer's guarantee and does not affect your statutory rights.
This product is currently in stock